Infrared heat panels are not only beneficial for your health. They will also save you money on heating bills. Furthermore, contrary to conventional radiators they are very easy to install. Forget all the trouble caused by pipes and plumbing, complicated expensive wiring, heavy lifting and difficult installation. No more room spared for boiler storage and intricate electricity boxes. Infrared panels are light, thin, energy efficient, easy to install and run. They can be simply mounted on the wall or the ceiling by our clever bracket system or can be incorporated in a suspended ceiling.
For mains operated systems we recommend you take the advice of a qualified electrician who will be able to wire them into the existing circuits in your home or work place. Please insure that your panels are installed complying with wiring regulations that specify distances between low voltage electrical appliances and water source.
Now let's start(same for ceiling and wall)
1) Spread the transparent copy paper to cover the panel back, then use a pen to mark the holes of the hooks.
2) Use some double-sided adhesive tape to fix the paper onto the wall or ceiling. Drill some proper holes to make it fit for the plastic wall plug.
3) Tear off the transparent copy paper.
4) Insert the wall plug first, then screw.
5) The screw should extend from the wall approx. 5 mm.
6) Push the panel so that the screws slide into the hooks.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
1) Works with 220V, 50HZ only!
2) Do not touch the surface and cover it with anything!
3) Keep away from water, and dry it before next use.
4) The best usage is for spot heating.